What’s the difference between regular Rice Krispies and Gluten Free Rice Krispies?
dlf h Asked: What’s the difference between regular Rice Krispies and Gluten Free Rice Krispies?
They taste the same and cost the same. Why don’t they just make them all gluten free?
One doesn’t have gluten in it?
I thought Rice Krispies were already gluten free? My niece has Celiac Disease and has always been able to eat them? Hmmm. Going to look at ingredients now for this pressing matter.
They removed the barley-malt and the gluten free ones are made from brown rice.
I’m sure they taste different.
I know the answer to this!!
Regular ones contain rice, which is gluten free, but they add malt flavoring which is not gluten free.
The GF ones are made with brown rice, and no malt flavoring.
Not sure why they need to add the malt flavoring
because what would be the point in that? gluten isn’t bad – it’s just bad for people with a gluten intolerance. it probably is cheaper for them to make it the normal way.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- gluten free rice krispies vs regular
- is there a difference between rice krispie and gluten free rice drispies
- rice crisps puffed rice whats the difference
- what is the difference in rice krispies and gluten free rice krispies
- what is the price of GF rice crispies
- what\s the difference between puffed rice and crisped rice
- why is Regular rice krispies not gluten free