What’s the difference between regular Rice Krispies and Gluten Free Rice Krispies?
dlf h Asked: What’s the difference between regular Rice Krispies and Gluten Free Rice Krispies?
They taste the same and cost the same. Why don’t they just make them all gluten free?
One doesn’t have gluten in it?
I thought Rice Krispies were already gluten free? My niece has Celiac Disease and has always been able to eat them? Hmmm. Going to look at ingredients now for this pressing matter.
They removed the barley-malt and the gluten free ones are made from brown rice.
I’m sure they taste different.
I know the answer to this!!
Regular ones contain rice, which is gluten free, but they add malt flavoring which is not gluten free.
The GF ones are made with brown rice, and no malt flavoring.
Not sure why they need to add the malt flavoring
because what would be the point in that? gluten isn’t bad – it’s just bad for people with a gluten intolerance. it probably is cheaper for them to make it the normal way.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- are regular rice krispies gluten free
- difference between gf rice krispies
- difference between regular rice krispies and gluten free rice krispies
- is there gluten in regular Rice Krispies?
- regular rice krispie gluten free
- whats the difference between crisped rice and rice crispies
- whats the difference between regular rice krispies in gluten free rice krispies